“Thank you so much
for coming Payal” Akash said as he met her outside the mall, he gave her a
grateful smile as she nodded and smiled back at him “Sure Akash...its not a
problem...I was headed here anyways” she said as they fell in step with each
other and walked towards the entrance of the mall
“No..seriously,
your'e a life saver! If it wasn't for my sister...” he said as payal looked at
him sideways while walking towards a women's departmental store “Its really ok
Akash...you need my help in choosing something for your sister right? And I am
actually pretty good at buying gifts for others...so...” she said as akash
opened the glass door for her
“I would have
asked zee, but she's not really like a girly girl...you know...and i really
don't know any other girls...like friends i mean...I'm kinda shy” he said with
an exaggerated shyness that payal found endearing “Haha....allright...now tell
me, what kind of stuff does she like...I mean would she prefer a dress,
perfume, accessories, shoes...” she started counting on her fingers when akash
felt himself go absolutely clueless.
“Uh...I don't
know...maybe a nice bag?” he asked her as she nodded and led him towards the
handbag section...after surfing around for a while she selected a few bags and
showed them to Akash... “What do you think?” she asked him as he looked least
interested in them, since all his focus was on the gorgeous girl in front of
him
He felt like a
class A jerk for deceiving her like this, especially since he had started
feeling a little more strongly for her...and he had already lied to her about
having a sister...so it didn't really qualify as another lie...plus he really
wanted to meet her...out of the college that is...they had interacted a few
times on campus but he really had not had a chance to meet her off it...this
was the perfect opportunity
“Akash! Hello...”
Payal clicked her fingers in front of his dazed face which got his attention
back to the task in hand “Uh...I think this dark red one will be nice...” he
said as payal smiled and kept the rest back...she gestured him to follow her to
the cashier and waited till he made the purchase “Won't you buy anything?” he
asked her as she shook her head
“No...its ok...I
had only come to pick up my dad's dry cleaning and to buy some pastries for my
brother from the patisserie here...I'll head home after that” she said as akash
picked up the bag...he really wanted her to stay back for a while longer...
“Hold on...don't you want it wrapped?” she asked him as she took the bag from
him and went to the gift wrapping section
“Whats your
sister's name?” she asked as she instructed the man behind the counter to pack
the bag in a pretty pink wrapper...she turned back to a completely blank Akash
as he looked on with a horrified look “Akash...what's her name?” she asked him
as he blurted out “Arnie,,,”
Payal twisted her
face comically before turning towards him “Arnie?...whats her full name?” she
asked him as he racked his brain...the only name he could think of was his
brother's pet name and it most definitely wasn't a woman's
“Her...name...her
name is actually Arnasha...” he said slapping himself mentally for making up a
pathetic excuse of a name that sounded more like a mythical place than an
actual name “Arnasha? Its different...but nice” she said as akash looked on
dreamily...maybe the'll name their daughter Arnasha...he thought dreamily as
they finished the wrapping and left from there.
“Why do you have
that goofy grin on your face?” Payal asked, observing him as he quickly sobered
up “Oh...nothing...just like that...anyways...I was thinking, since its lunch
time...why don't we grab a quick byte?” he asked with a hopeful look as payal
nodded and smiled “Sure...I was hoping you'd say that....I'm starving!...i'll
pick up my stuff after lunch” she said as Akash did a mental jig.
They had lunch in
a small cafe lining the huge mall from outside...they spoke about their
families...with Akash including his non-existent sister and a more modest
lifestyle while Payal spoke very highly of her father and her naughty but
irritating brother....she told him about her life in Bangalore and how she
thought it would be difficult to start over again in Mumbai
“Hmm...so what do
you think now? You think you'll be able to fit in now?” he asked her as she
smiled shyly “Yes...I think i will...i'm glad I met you and zee and all the new
friends I made in class...I suppose everything will work out just fine now” she
said as she lowered her lashes and sipped her drink while both looked at each
other over the rim of their glasses...the air around them changing...the wind
bringing in new feelings and truck load of trouble along with it.
..................................................
“So! I..I'm not
sure where we should go for...for our dinner?” Shashi spoke on the phone as he
heard Garima laugh freely on the other end “Shashi! It really doesn't
matter...I'm fine with anything” she said as he smiled on the other end “Ok,
fine...then i'll book a table in Peshawar? Is that ok? Since you like Mughlai
food...” he said as Garima pursed her lips trying to hold in a laugh
“Oh? But I like
chinese food...when did I say I like mughlai?” she said in a mock serious tone
which mounted shashi's confusion “Really? I don't know why i thought that
then..fine then in that case I know this really good Pan-Asian restaurant at
the Hilton...” he started saying when he heard Garima laughing
“I'm just joking
Shashi...I like mughlai...but can we go to a smaller, lesser known place? Its
just that with the on going case and Khushi also not being here...” she said as
Shashi nodded in understanding “Off course...I understand...and you are
right...the last thing we want is anyone recognizing you and seeing you with
me...tell you what....Let me surprise you with something...I won't tell you
anything yet” he said as Garima smiled fondly
“Sounds
great....but you should know that I'm not a big fan of surprises” she giggled
as he laughed along with her “I shall keep that in mind...” he said as they
laughed a bit more and quieted down “So...how is Khushi doing? I heard they got
the D'Blanc account..?” he asked as Garima smiled proudly
“Yes, they
did...she called me last night from Paris to tell me about the same...I'm so
happy for them...both of them are working really hard for this and I just hope
the new company rises above all the others” she said as Shashi nodded in
agreement “Yes...that they are....both Arnav and Khushi are very capable and
with their astute business minds and ethics , they will do very well...” he
said wondering if he should talk to Garima about what he had noticed between
both of them.
But then on second
thought he let it go....he and Garima had still not reached that level of
relationship where such things could be discussed without the atmosphere being
awkward “Anyways....I better let you go...let me know where and when I should
meet you” Garima said as shashi smiled “I will...also...have you told your
mother or Khushi about this?...I mean our dinner date?” he asked as Garima
smiled nervously
“I haven't....not
yet....Khushi is out of town and so is ma...it won't be appropriate to tell them
on the phone...I....to tell you the truth I don't want them to know anything
about this yet...I know it will be difficult to keep it away from them and you
might also not want ma to know yet, owing to your professional...” she said
when Shashi interrupted her
“Garima...my
professional relationship with your mother and daughter does not worry me....I
am true in my pursuit of you and I really like you a lot for anything like this
to change my decision or influence me...I will be perfectly okay with whenever
you want them to know about us...” he said as Garima felt a huge weight lift
off her heart...she was worried if Shashi would want to keep this a secret but
his honestly made her feel light with happiness...she was convinced now that
she had done the right thing by agreeing to date him.
“Thanks
Shashi...your words have really made me feel lighter...I'll let you know when i
wish to tell them about us...now, I really need to go...my lunch break is over
and you too need to get back to work...I'll see you tonight” she said as they
said their goodbyes. Garima placed her phone back into her purse and picked up
the notebooks lying on her table in the staff room
She had a smile on
her face as she remembered the time spent talking and having long walks with
Shashi post that night when he had confessed having feelings for her...at first
she was a bit nervous...but then as time passed and they got talking, she
realized she had never felt this free with anyone...Shashi listened to her as
she spoke about her difficult life with Arun and his betrayals...when she told
him about her worries regarding Khushi and her mother's health..
And in turn he
told her about how his life had been post his wife's death and how he had to
struggle with the kids...she loved listening to him speak so lovingly about
them and that made her open her heart to him more and more each day...she
entered her class and warmly smiled at her pupils as the impending date in the
evening kept her smile in tact and her heart fluttering throughout the day.
..................................................
The early morning
sunlight filtered through the dark burgundy velvet curtains, giving the room a
cosy reddish glow...the slight chill in the air made Khushi snuggle more into
the duvet as her body relished the feeling of having arnav's strong chest plastered
against her smooth back...she smiled contentedly as images from last night
flashed before her eyes, making her body tingle with excitement
She ran her hand
over arnav's muscled arm as it lay snugly fitted against her upper waist...she
reached behind her and shifted her naked body against his as he groaned in his
sleep....she could feel his hot breath over her cheek as he shifted his hands
over her before laying it possessively over one glistening breast, eager for
his touch...she turned slightly towards him as she felt his legs imprison hers
stopping her movement completely
“Now this is what
I call a good morning” arnav said huskily in her ear as he bit her softly over
the lobe making her sigh in need...she moved her arm over his torso as he
breathed in deeply into her hair....khushi smiled as he quickly dropped kisses
over her neck and shoulders, biting her warm skin slightly as he made his way
up...he kissed her chin gently as khushi lowered her head further to capture
his wandering lips
She kissed him
softly at first as she pulled his lower lip into her mouth...her tongue traced
his mouth, prying it open as he ran a hand over her body, slipping it under her
back before pulling her up for a deep mind numbing kiss...he plunged his tongue
into her probing mouth as khushi whimpered under the delicious assault
“Ar...rnav..” she
moaned as he shifted her completely below him while leaving her lips to trail
further down...khushi arched into him as he latched onto one straining
nipple...his hand massaged her other breast as he devoured her body under his
insistent mouth...she clutched his hair as he went further down to reach her
inner thighs... “You taste soo good babe” he said hoarsely while khushi bit her
lips from moaning out loud as his mouth found her center
“I need you
n..now...” she moaned as he thrust his tongue inside her warm core...his mouth
closing over her engorged nub making her writhe under him.....he smiled as
khushi pulled him up to kiss him again as her hands found his hardened
erection...she stroked him making him gasp as he guided her dainty hands over
his member... “Now...please...” she said against his mouth as he parted her
legs and slid inside in one hard thrust
She cried out his
name in pleasure as he filled her up again and again, making her wind her legs
around his butt...he held onto her damp body as he pushed harder and faster
into her, her moans making him loose control over himself as they finally came
together in a shattering climax...they lay together once again cuddled amongst
the sheets...both wide awake and basking in their new found togetherness
“Can we stay in
all day today?” arnav asked making circles on khushi's back a few minutes later
as she lay on her stomach with arnav leaning slightly over her “I don't think
so Mr Raizada” she giggled as she turned and got up, pulling the covers to her
chin to hide her naked form from him “Don't tell me your shy Miss Gupta” arnav
said as he hooked a finger in the sheets and tried to pull them away
“Nuh...uh..” she
said as she slapped his hand away “I'm not shy...I just don't want you to loose
control...we really won't be able to leave this room then” she said with a grin
as arnav looked on with a challenge in his eyes “Is that so? So you mean to say
that you can resist me...that you won't lose control?” he asked raising an
eyebrow as khushi blushed remembering her wild wonton self from last night and
a few minutes earlier
“I don't lose
control...I'm a woman...we don't...” she started saying when arnav suddenly got
up and stretched...his taut body
displayed in pure male perfection as he flexed his muscles...he got down from
the bed and turned around to let khushi ogle at his washboard abs and further
down...she felt red hot desire combust inside her as she finally got a chance
to see him properly...she gulped as he bent down and donned his boxers and the
rest of his clothes before looking straight into her darkened eyes.
“Now do you get
what I mean?” he asked with a smirk as he crept back to the bed and kissed her
soundly “I better get going now...we'll go down for breakfast together” he said
as she slowly nodded and sat upright on the bed, a slow smile playing on her
lips “You can shower here Arnav...” she said with a grin as he quickly shook
his head “Nope...too many temptations here...unless you want to join me inside”
he said pointing towards the en-suite
Khushi threw her
pillow at him as he dodged it and chuckled “Oh you will....soon” he said as he
winked at her before walking out of the bedroom....Khushi waited till she heard
the click of her room door as she laid back in the bed and stretched...a small
contended smile playing on her lips as she closed her eyes for a few more winks
to relax her exhausted body from their morning workout.
..................................................
“I had hoped you
both would stay back longer...you could have gone to the cote'd azure for a day
or two...its beautiful there this time of year and my house is always open for
you two” Mr D'blanc said with a smile as they had their last lunch in Paris
with the older man.
After a quick
hurried breakfast at the hotel , they had reached the D'Blanc headquarters
right in time for their last appointment with its senior management who would
be overseeing the project once everything is finalized...the planning was in
process and they had a conference call with the GR team back in Mumbai and the
team appointed here...everything had gone off smoothly and now they were having
a farewell lunch with Mr D'blanc at yet another of his favorite riverside
restaurant, La Mer...
“We wish
Monsieur..” Khushi said with a disappointed face “But we have a lot of things
to take care of back home, now that things are going forward for both our
company's” she said with a quick smile as arnav placed his hand over hers on
the table “And we will take you up on the offer, pretty soon...” Arnav said as
mr D'Blanc noted the obvious gesture...he wriggled his eyebrows at them and
said a loud salut' to both of them as they finished their meal and said their
goodbyes
..................................................
“Should we head to
the hotel and then the airport?” khushi asked arnav a few minutes later as they
strolled along the beautiful riverside to go towards their waiting car, she
wound her arms around his and leaned her head on this shoulders. As Arnav
smiled naughtily “Hmm...we can spend some time at the hotel before check out you know......maybe” he said as khushi
pinched him “Ow...you have got to stop physically abusing me Khushi!” he said
in mock sternness as khushi looked at him with a perfect 'O'
“Me! Do you even
know why i'm wearing this neck to toe hiding dress? I have bruises all over my
body” she said as arnav's eyes darkened “You shouldn't have said that
Khushi...now I want to examine them” he said as khushi shook her head and
smiled at him “You can...but not now Mr Raizada...now we need to rush to the
hotel, pack and then leave for the airport...we have a flight awaiting us” she
said as Arnav groaned
“Fine...i'll agree
with you this time” he said as they both settled inside the car “As if you had
a choice” khushi said as arnav pulled her towards him for a kiss...his hands
angled her face for deepening the kiss as khushi's arms wound around his
neck...they parted after a minute or so...both panting as they remained locked
in each others embrace
“This was the most
wonderful and memorable trip I ever had Arnav...I wish we could stay like
this....I wish we didn't have to go back...” she said as arnav tucked her hair
that had come over her face “I know sweetheart...I wish it too...I wish I could
keep you safe here with me...safe from whoever is trying to harm you” he said
dropping a soft kiss on her forehead as a chill ran through khushi's
spine...these three days of bliss had made her forget about the ugly truth back
home
their time in France was so magical
ReplyDeletenow they have to deal with their real world
back home
finally u updated, was soo eager to read this...amazing update again n simply love the way you potray each scene...Paris tour over :(...hope thgs arent soo tuff for them when back home...as always eager to read nxt update :))
ReplyDeletehow also wanted their life to bliss like this,,,,Akash love life is starting on a lie and also....his sister name Arnie,,,,really....if Arnav get to know........LOL and Shashi and Garmia love story will get many hurdle why??? Payal will abject surely and the arun's murder case will become issue also..............
ReplyDeleteloved the update
try to build more of Arhi,,,if can
Neag
(india-forums)
I guess everything does come to an end! I mean this pure passion love filled bliss!
ReplyDeleteNow back to reality once they reach pavilion! Its hard to read something that is reality after a magical update!
Every pair here is moving one step ahead!
Be it PaYash!
Garima and Shashi!
And ArShi!
Nice nice!
Loved the naughty moments as well as caring ones!
Looking forward for the mystery to be unraveled!
Cheers
Simply loved it...like watching a good episode where all characters get good footage and the story moves forward too...simply brilliant!!!
ReplyDeleteaww loved the updatee
ReplyDeleteall of the couples relationships are progressing=]
wonder whos after khushi=/
What a lovely Morning After ! Arnav and Khushi in this story are one mindblowing couple !
ReplyDeleteAkash is really setting himself for some major disappointment i feel the way his lies are increasing by the day with Payal.
He should just come clean and let her know his feelings !
Lovedddd itt!!!!
ReplyDelete-ArshiLover
Nice update..
ReplyDeleteArnasha..? Wat a name. Wonder how akash is gonna get out of this mess.
Anav-khushi is as always sizzling.
I really didnt want their Paris trip to end.... They were so happy and carefree here...!!
ReplyDeleteAakash should come clean before things get more complicated... Payal will feel cheated the day she finds out... So Aakash should tell her as soon as possible....!
Garima and Shashi are so sweet together....Looking forward to their date...:)
Fabulous update
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei hope when they get back to india they still have time for each others.....loved it
ReplyDeleteNice update! We got a little bit of everyone here..3blooming love stories. ..
ReplyDeleteAkash is crazy. . He used Arnav's pet name as his fictional sister's name? ! Lol...
D morning after was hot n sweet..
Was hoping they wud take a trip around d French countyside...maybe next time...
AAHHHHH!!! Loved the update! Arnav & Khushi are so in love! Loved the morning part of ArHi
ReplyDeleteBeautiful update! Loved it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice update . Waiting for the next one...
ReplyDeleteall the couples moving ahead with their relationship
ReplyDelete