Monday, 22 April 2013

The Dinkaran's!

Here come the new family...many who asked about Akash's love interest...well, guess who plays it? ;)
And Yes! Shashi will be the new love interest for Garima...will try and update the next part as soon as I can..was on a work trip so did not get the time Till then..please bear with me :)
xx



11 comments:

  1. Cant wait for ur update!
    plzz update huh :))
    (06Pallavi frm IF ) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Dinkar family :D

    Akash and Garima's life is about to change :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly waiting for the update ... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info on the Dinkaran family

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...
    d cast seems super duper interestin...

    fynally everythin is settled...heheehe...

    ritwik is so cute...;)

    i'm so lookin forwrd to dis

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesh finally Garima has got her fair share of love in life!!

    so does Akash ainch ainch! a bio-tech Payal?? ayla!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh gr8 The Dinkaran Family is here now...
    New Love Stories going to begin!! :)
    Hey Writer,,,m nt getting any mail frm last 2-3 updates...whats happening...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cant wait I hope payal n her bro is ok in here I mean they r friendly wid kushi at least

    Cheval

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been checking you blog for the past week for updates :) Can;t wait... I'm a crazy fan of these two :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked the dinakaran family

    ReplyDelete