Sunday, 30 November 2014

Chapter 47

Arnav ran a frustrated hand through his already disheveled hair as he once again tried to go over the detailing his head designer had sent him, which for some reason was just not working out with the theme they had decided for their client

Nothing seemed to be going right the past few days after the wedding fiasco, that had made his brother into a real live ‘devdas’ and also strained his and Khushi’s relationship a little bit

He closed his laptop with a dejected sigh, as his mind went back to the day after the wedding, when he met Khushi for the last time, in this same office.


5 days ago...


“Khushi” Arnav said as he walked inside his cabin to see her pacing around worriedly…she looked up at him and went into his waiting arms for a hug they both needed desperately

“How is Payal?” Arnav asked her with concern, after a few minutes as Khushi shook her head dejectedly “Not good Arnav…she is completely devastated” she said as she went and sat on the couch, with Arnav sitting beside her holding her hand

“I have never seen her like this; I mean, she always seemed like a tough girl you know…but last night, she was just so vulnerable” Khushi said as Arnav stroked her palm soothingly

“I don’t even know why I’m so concerned about her, but I think its because, I can relate to her to some extent” Khushi said with down casted eyes, as Arnav looked at her questioningly

“My father Arnav…I have felt his betrayal, so right now what Payal feels…” Khushi started saying when Arnav interrupted her “Your father? Khushi are you seriously comparing your father to Akash?” he asked incredulously as Khushi shook her head, turning towards him

“No, you are getting it wrong…I just mean the feeling Arnav…of someone you love betraying you. I’m not saying that Akash is like my father” she said as Arnav still looked a bit annoyed

“That’s still not fair Khushi…Akash really regrets what happened and he wants to make it all right…he’s just a kid Khushi and I know he hurt Payal a lot by lying to her but that does not mean he should be judged and sentenced without being given a chance; if Payal is hurting, he is hurting too” he said as Khushi looked slightly miffed at his words

“Arnav, its easy for you to say something like this because you have gone through something like this…would you have been okay if I would have lied to you or led you on or kept something so big from you? Wouldn’t you have felt used to some extent?” she asked him with feeling, as Arnav looked at her with guarded eyes

“This is not about us Khushi…what we have is completely different…Akash only hid the truth about his identity, its not like he led her on for devious means…he loves her, even you know that” Arnav said defending his brother when Khushi got up shaking her head

“You know what? Its no use talking to you when you so clearly, are biased towards your brother…he can do nothing wrong right? While a girl who he claims to love is miserable and devastated…” Khushi said as Arnav too got up in annoyance…this was not going anywhere

“Don’t call me biased Khushi…I am on Payal’s side as well; Last night I gave a sound hearing to Akash for what he did, but Payal too should understand that its not fair to cut him off completely without hearing his side….it’s clear she does not love him as much as he does” Arnav said as Khushi pursed her lips

“Think what you want Arnav…I have work to do” she said as she turned around and left his cabin without a second look. Arnav kept looking at her retreating figure with mounting anger, before he too decided to not bother with Khushi on this topic.

...

And that fight was still lingering on…it had been 5 days and they still would not speak to each other cordially…Arnav had left town on the second day itself due to some pressing R&S matter while Khushi too had not seemed to care much, since she did not bother to call or text him. Even now that he was back, she had not come to office today.

But all this was getting unbearable…maybe he should have understood her part of the argument…he lost his fuse thinking she thought of Akash as Arun Mehra when she was only telling him about how she had felt…obviously it was something one felt when betrayed by a loved one and Akash had to some extent betrayed Payal by lying to her

And if he had it in his hands, he would rather be on Payal’s side now instead of being sucked into Akash’s mopey world where all he did was mope around liked a love sick fool and try and find ways to talk to Payal

Arnav had tried to explain to him to give her time but as always Akash did not listen…Life was just too f*****g great!

He yearned to hold Khushi in his arms, kiss her, love her…it had been so long since they had been intimate, heck he had not even kissed her since a long time! But more than anything, he just wanted to be with her.

There was no way he was going home to a moping Akash today’ he decided it was best to stay back in the penthouse and try and get Khushi to talk to him tomorrow…one of them had to relent and it looks like it was going to be him.


...


“Khushi? Earth to Khushi!” Payal said as Khushi focused her attention back to see an amused Payal waving her hands in front of her face…she gave a small smile and went back to sipping her coffee as Payal pushed a piece of cheesecake she had made today

“You know…If I am correct, your boyfriend should have been back today, but here you are, sitting at home in your PJ’s and pretending to do work” Payal said as Khushi cut a piece of the cheesecake and smiled at her, ignoring her question

“If I knew you bake so well when you are upset, I would have taken advantage of you a long time back” Khushi said as Payal sighed and sat down opposite her on the now utterly messy kitchen at Khushi’s house

Payal had all but moved in since that night, especially because of the huge kitchen in the mansion, since all she did was bake and bake and bake some more, which was apparently therapeutic for her

Garima and Khushi let her do what she wanted to, but now it was getting crazy; Khushi was actually thinking of selling the mountains of cupcakes and other sweet stuff Payal had baked in the last four days

“See…once again you diverted the topic! Khushi! What is going on with you and Arnav? He left town and you have been miserable since then, pretending to work from home. I haven’t once seen you pick up the phone and speak to him…I seriously hope this has nothing to do what happened with me and…” she trailed off as Khushi shook her head and held her hand

“Don’t be silly…yes, we have some stuff going on, but nothing to worry about” Khushi said as she smiled at Payal’s worried face…if nothing else, these 5 days had bought her and Payal very close with the latter opening up to Khushi about a lot of things

“Ok, but please go and meet him today and sort whatever issues you have with him…as it is, I think its high time I relocate back to my house…I think I’m much better now and I can’t thank you and Garima aunty enough for being so patient with me” Payal said as she felt her eyes fill up

“You see, after my mom passed away, I haven’t really had any female perspective on a lot of things…not that I’m complaining...my dad is both my mother and father, but sometime I think you need that emotional connect with another woman to get over certain things…which you both provided to me” Payal said as Khushi got up and came around to hug her

“Hey, anytime you want, you can speak to me or mamma ok, we are like family Payal, and always there for you allright” Khushi said as Payal nodded and hugged her back

“Can I ask you something Khushi?” Payal asked as Khushi nodded “Do you think I’ve been too harsh with Akash? Should I speak to him once? I mean, if nothing else then just for closure sake?” she asked as Khushi took a deep breath

“That is something only you can answer Payal…if you feel you are ready to hear him out, then you should” Khushi said as Payal slightly smiled and said in a more confident tone “Thanks…I think I know what to do”


 ...


“Ok Khushi….you can do this” Khushi said to herself as she entered the penthouse. She had come to know that Arnav was staying here tonight when she had called Lavanya, to enquire about him.

It was getting more and more difficult to restrain herself from going to him, knowing he was back after 4 torturous days…only she knew how her palms had itched to pick up the phone and call him…but her damn ego always stopped her…she wanted him to apologize to her first; but now she knew how stupid she had been

When you love someone, there is no such thing as ego that should ever come between you…and she knew that Arnav being upset made sense if he mistook her implying Akash to be like her father…no one should be compared to her father…especially Akash, whom she knew much better

She bit her lower lip as she heard sounds from his bedroom…tiptoeing slowly towards it, she opened the door slightly to see the bathroom door closing as he just seemed to have walked into it

She got inside to see his clothes scattered around and figured he must have gone for a shower, giving her visions of his glorious muscled body under the hot stream…oh how she had missed him…they can talk later…right now she wanted him like never before


 ...


Arnav felt rather than heard Khushi, as she opened the shower cubicle and got into the steamy shower that he was standing under…he felt her hands coming around from his back and resting on his chest as she pressed herself into him from behind

He closed his eyes at the sheer pleasure he felt as her naked body slid against his, while her lips left small kisses and nips along his shoulder...if he was dreaming, he never wanted to wake up again, but soon his suppressed desire got the better of him as he pulled her by her arm in front of him and brought her face to face with him

“Make love to me Arnav…” Khushi said as her last words were eaten up under the scorching onslaught of Arnav’s hungry lips on hers…she slid her hands into his wet hair and held them tightly as he continued to ravage her mouth, her tongue meeting his in a frenzied manner as passion erupted between the two hungry souls

She moaned as he ran his hands all across her naked body, squeezing, pinching and molding her soft curves into his hard body as her nails raked over his heated muscles.

They could not stop kissing each other as their bodies rubbed deliciously over each other, making Khushi’s body weep in surrender as Arnav’s hardened under Khushi strokes, making him groan at her touch; a touch he had sorely missed

Without wasting any time he pushed her to the cool tiled walls of the shower cubicle as the hot water continued to drench them.

Hoisting her up along the wall, Arnav let her wrap her legs on his waist as she held onto his shoulders, while he held her up by her hips. The raw desire they saw in each others eyes was so intense that their bodies trembled with unrestrained passion as Arnav slid into her welcoming heat in a single thrust as she cried out his name, bending down to kiss him wildly

He held her soft body in his hands as they continued to make love, thrusting into her with a desperate vigor, his mouth latching onto her sensitized nubs as she threw her head back and moaned at the passionate assault.

Khushi dug her nails into his shoulders as she felt the first spasms of pleasure passing through her body, making her forget everything but the man she loved and how much she had missed him…she felt him go still for a second before he too cried out her name in ecstasy, emptying himself into her as both felt satiated at the frenzied love they had just experienced

Arnav pulled out of her slowly as he slid her sweaty body against him to make her stand on her wobbly knees. He looked into her eyes, which were full of love for him and smiled as he rested his forehead against hers. He kissed her tenderly before holding her close to him, as the water now ran tepid over them

“I love you…please don’t ever be away from me…” he said as she felt her eyes fill up at his hoarse voice “Never…” she whispered back “I never want to argue with you baby….I love you so much” she said as he smiled and kissed her softly again


A few hours later as they lay entwined in bed after once more making love, but this time soft and slow…Khushi turned her head to watch Arnav as he peppered small kisses on her shoulders… “I’m really very sorry if you felt I was comparing Akash to..” she started saying, when Arnav kept a finger on her lips, silencing her

“There is no need to apologize….I took it the wrong way…plus I’ve had enough of Akash’s devdas avatar…don’t think I can take it anymore…what say we let them both deal with it themselves?” he asked her as Khushi giggled and snuggled more into his side “You betcha…I don’t think I can take anymore of Payals baked goodies….I’ll become fat if I keep eating them” she said as Arnav flipped her and came over her


“I don’t mind some extra weight on you...gives me more of you to hold onto” he said nuzzling her neck as she felt her traitorous body once again sing under his ministrations, leading them to another sizzling encounter….and another…well, lets just say it was a long time before they fell asleep.

35 comments:

  1. They are right,Akash n Payal should sort out their differences like grow ups n yes Payal is right she should give a chance to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. finally they realized they should let Payal and Akash decide n sort themselves out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hot & steamy update...gosh, they fought on payash matter but their make up was too hot to handle...moreover, arnav is right that payal and akash should sort out their matter on their own...And thankfully payal realized that...I'm so glad she is ready to talk with akash...RT plz don't make us for so long and I want you to highlight other important issues...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was hot and so romantic update dear, loved it thoroughly.. Kiss and make up theory always works and is just awesome ;-) Arnav is right Akash and Payal are grown up and they should talk and sort it out.. Lets wait and see if Payal gives him another chance.
    Waiting for next one hopefully it ll be soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update :)
    loved the convo between pay all and khushi.
    and arnav - khushi I love them. Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they had their fight but realised it's not worth it
    Akash the Devdas and Payal the baker was just too much for them
    Loved how they both loved each other without even speaking lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both realised that the fight was not theirs and should the parties sort it out


    Whoa what a hot and sensual reunion

    My steamy hot shower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update...
    It was really hot and steamy update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My last comment decided not to post :( put i love this story so far! I am glad they focussed on the two of them! Cant wait to find out all the secrets and where this goes. And how everyone will react!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heey.. when are you continuing with your FF? We all miss it alot. It has been a long time

    Xoxo Saniiii

    ReplyDelete
  11. waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Was in love with this ff. Are you continuing with it please update or send link of new ones.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi
    Was in love with this ff. Are you continuing with it please update or send link of new ones.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    Was in love with this ff. Are you continuing with it please update or send link of new ones.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. are you going to continue with this story? been waiting :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi read your whole 47 chapters in one go, loved it, after writing so many chapters how could you just leave it in half, u write so well, please do continue, read 3 more of your ffs and enjoyed each one.plan to read the remaining ones. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its been one whole year. Are you ever going to update or continue this fiction? We are still waiting to get any kind of information about this. Atleast clear the suspense or misunderstanding we are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its been one whole year. Are you ever going to update or continue this fiction? We are still waiting to get any kind of information about this. Atleast clear the suspense or misunderstanding we are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just read this story in one shot. Please continue

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's been 3years. Plz update the story. 'We all are missing it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi.... Love ur story but I see u left us high n dry.... wish u had continued

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey!!

    I don't know if you are active anymore or not but I couldn't restrain myself from writing this to you. Damn Girl! I love every single piece you've written about Arnav and Khushi. Clap Frankly speaking I am not a type of person who usually compliments people or fall in love with their writings in one instance. But to be true I've really loved everything you've written and the fact that every story is just so different from the other makes me wanna read more and more. They are just mesmerizing to be true. And I guess what I loved the most about your writing is the way you portray every character especially Khushi's character. She's modern yet traditional, bold yet shy and most importantly independent and the fact that despite this you didn't miss the essence of her character that is bubbly, chirpy and a person who makes everyone smile just by mere presence. Frankly speaking what I missed in IPKKND is that no matter how great the characters were I somehow felt that she was somehow always the damsel in distress and casted low of Arnav in some areas. But seeing the character of your stories I think that it was overcome somehow.

    I don't know if you are gonna continue or not. But I know for sure that I would love if you do. I am eagerly waiting for you to update Strings of Illusion. I particularly loved that, Maid in Love, What's Cooking and When I met you especially. And I am way to eager for you to continue Strings of Illusion. Loved that. It's a masterpiece if I may say so.

    Harshita.

    P.S. I know that was a bit long but couldn't stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey I know it’s an odd request..

    But could u pls provide me the access to ur old blog where the rest of ur stories are present like When I met you, Maid in Love, Between the Lines and all. I am re-reading them and not being able to complete them.

    My india forums id is ina_saahil
    My email id is inamohanty91@gmail.com

    Lots Of Love.. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey can you give access to me your other blog please!! My if id is Nilpori and mail id: sharmin.sumi.du@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. just checking in to see if you updated :)
    was missing you so thought of reading your other stories...but looks like your blog is invite only :(
    But i read whatever i could :D
    hope you come back soon to finish SOI!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi,
    I don't know if you are active here. But I check your blog very frequently to see if you have updated SOI.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Just wanted to check even after 7 years if you would be completing this story.

    Unfinished stories lead to unanswered questions, and sometimes you connect so much with a story that you seek for answers in it. This is the kind of impact your story has.

    Request you to come back and finish this story if possible.

    -Regards

    ReplyDelete
  27. was searching this os frisky business since so long remembered read sumwhere a great erotica but forgot the name today finally i got its name.can u pls give me blog link maansi here

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi dear I hope all is well and you are safe in this pandemic,it’s been so long since you updated this story plz kindly continue this amazing story as I’m still waiting .

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really surprised, pleasantly ofcourse, to receive a notification today. Loved the update. Can't wait for you to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Arti, hope all is well in your world. Just checking the blog to see if I missed update. Hope w will finish this awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just finished reading the 47 chapters for the 3rd time. Thought you would have completed it. Please update the story and gift us for the 15th anniversary of IPKKND

    ReplyDelete