Wednesday, 16 July 2014

SORRY.SORRY.SORRY!!!!

Hey Guys!!!

Thank you so much for being so patient with me...as I had written on IF, my husband was in a very bad condition due to which things were too tensed at home. I won't get too much into it, but just wanted you guys to know that I have not given up on this story and will be updating the next part as soon as I finish it! 

I tool have lost my initial concentration on the story and will take a few days to just get back on it before I continue with my original plan for SOI

Hope you guys can wait for just a bit longer as I come back with the next chapter!
Once again, I love you guys for waiting so patiently and not giving up on me!!
XOXO

Arati

2 comments:

  1. No issues dear, take your time. Family comes first. We will wait for you to come back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so happy to have you back.

    I did wonder what kept you away so long as you were so much into your writing.

    I did give up on your work because it had been a long wait. But so happy to see you back here dear :)

    Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope he is well and good now.

    I know I can understand. Even I was feeling a block after updating after 2 months. Hope to hear from you soon :)

    Daljeet, IF

    ReplyDelete